Service is defined as the https://www.nextstation.com website operated by NEXT STATION SAS.
1.2 Personal Data
Personal Data is defined as the data about a living individual who can be identified from the data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
1.3 Data Controller
1.4 Data Processors
Data Processor is defined as any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
1.5 Ambassadorship Program
A reward is the award promised to the Referrer in counterpart of a successful referral operation.
1.7 Data Subject (Referrer or Referee)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Referrer is a natural person (individual) who shares his/her Ambassadorship Link with another natural person thus referring them to us for a possible reward. For individual partners different conditions may apply.
Referee is a natural person who uses a shared Ambassadorship Link of a Referrer to sign up and use the service of NEXT STATION.
2. Referral mechanism and reward
In the event that a referee uses the Ambassadorship Link (provided by the referrer) to:
- Sign up to Next Station, and;
- Apply to one or more of the job openings, and;
- The referee is hired by one of Next Station’s clients, as a result of the intermediation of Next Station,
The referrer will receive an Amazon Gift Card with an amount that is specified on the Ambassadorship Program web page.
3. Data protection and processing policy
NEXT STATION may process your Personal Data because:
- You have given us permission to do so by entering your data info in the Ambassadorship Program form
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
3.1 Types of Data Collected
3.1.1 Personal Data
When sharing your personal link with a person, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
3.1.2 Referrer data
- Full name
- Email address
3.2 Use of Data
NEXT STATION uses the data collected by referral for the following purposes:
- To identify the Referrer and match them to a Referee once the Referee signs-up for the Service
- To award the Referrer with the referral reward once the Referee signs up to our service and gets hired thanks to our service (NEXT STATION)
3.3 Retention of Data
NEXT STATION will retain your Personal Data according to the Personal Data Protection terms of our website. In case of declining our Service offer or not expressing interest in our services or products, your data will be anonymized and we won't contact you anymore.
3.4 Transfer of Data
3.5 Disclosure of Data
3.5.1 Business Transaction
3.5.2 Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, NEXT STATION may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
3.5.3 Legal Requirements
NEXT STATION may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of NEXT STATION
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
3.6 Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3.7 Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. NEXT STATION aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us on : email@example.com
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data by contacting us. (Art. 15 and Art. 17 GDPR)
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete. (Art. 16 GDPR)
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. (Art. 21 GDPR)
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. (Art. 18 GDPR)
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format. (Art. 20 GDPR)
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where NEXT STATION relied on your consent to process your personal information. (Art. 7 GDPR)
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA). (Art. 77 GDPR)